New Studio

Stephanie Tomczak  and I have been looking for a studio space to share, since I got back in Seattle, and we finally found one. We share the building with two painters and a maritime IT guy. Today I finished unpacking my things and feel pretty good about the space. The room is fairly big and we've split it down the middle. The floor is concrete, so not exactly level. Our space has a wooden platform/stage in it to make the floor level. I've set up my studio area on the stage, and my office area on the concrete floor. I picked up the old metal desk and the lockers from a surplus warehouse.

I have out the wooden levels and my plumb bobs that I made for the Persen House exhibition. It seemed pretty fitting since most things aren't quite level in this space either.










0 comments:

Post a Comment